Website Krueger Brothers
Krueger Brothers Construction ( Colorado Springs, located near the airport) is an award winning exterior remodeling company that is growing, and we need to hire full time qualified staff. We are focused on four trades (windows, decks, siding and roofs) residential and commercial. Despite the pandemic, we have at least 6 months of solid work ahead. Our 45 internal employees use only a few sub-contractors to maintain the highest quality. We are in the process of impacting our community one quality job at a time. We look forward to meeting you. To learn more about our company, our values and community involvement, visit our website www.kruegerbrothers.com then click on About Us.
Why work for Krueger Brothers?
- Growing and successful company
- Ethical company (do the right things all the time)
- Team based work environment
- Community and family oriented
- Strong technology skills.
- Strong leadership; conflict management and communication skills both verbal and written.
- Able to build rapport and trust with customers and team.
- Strong organizational and planning skills; able to effectively allocate and develop resources.
- Results-focused; able to effectively delegate and follow-up.
- Professional, dependable, ethical, a team member
- Willing to learn; new processes and systems in tracking your activity, budgets and staff.
Our focus is to enhance the lives of our employees through advancement, financial and personal growth opportunities. We value honesty, fairness, creativity, a positive attitude and hard work.
About the Position: Performs a variety of physical labor duties on the job site including, but not limited to, moving materials and supplies, erecting or dismantling scaffolding or other set-up and break down activities, digs trenches, demolition, use of hand and power tools and performs general clean-up of tools, equipment and work areas. The laborer position may assist other crafts in their trades. This position directly reports to the Project Superintendent or Foreman.
- Arrive on time and be prepared to go to work on daily tasks.
- Perform daily tasks as outlined by Superintendent or Foreman.
- Properly plan and layout materials and tools for the day’s activities.
- Attend weekly safety talks.
- Practice safety by following safety manual.
- Follow guidelines in the Employee Handbook.
- Be a team player to exceed industry standards of quality on project.
- Support Client and Subcontractor relationships in a professional manner.
- Create a career development goal to be reviewed annually for progress.
- Engage in the company with a positive attitude.
- 2+years experience working on commercial construction projects or related field.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must have competent written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of construction
- Knowledge of safe operations with basic hand and power tools.
- Must be willing to submit to drug testing and background check.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com