Website Timberline Building Systems
Timberline Building Systems specializes in earthwork and general site construction as a part of our parent company, TimberlineOne. We strive to provide our clients with a hassle-free experience while ensuring the final work meets or exceeds their expectations. This is accomplished through integrity and transparency while forging partnerships throughout the greater Colorado Springs area.
Construction Laborers are responsible for labor support of the construction project, handling many of the physically demanding tasks on construction sites and following directions from supervisors and other skilled tradesmen. To do well in this role you should be physically fit, reliable, and be a hard worker. This is a seasonal position that runs from the beginning of May until the weather stalls work throughout the winter months.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preventative maintenance for construction equipment and machines.
- Help equipment operator, carpenters, and other skilled labor when necessary.
- Prep construction sites by cleaning obstacles and hazards.
- Load or unload construction materials.
- Put together and take apart temporary structures, such as scaffolding.
- Remove, fill, or compact earth.
- Follow instructions from supervisors.
- Assist craft workers.
- Ready to learn from on-the-job training when necessary.
- Perform site clean-up.
- Pour and finish concrete.
- Must have valid drivers license.
- Be at least 18yrs of age.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to do physical labor and other strenuous physical tasks.
- Ability to work in all weather.
- Must be able to work overtime.
- Workers must be punctual and reliable.
- Must have some experience as a general laborer in the construction industry.
- Must pass post-offer back ground check consisting of employment history, personal/professional references, criminal record, and MVR
- Must be highly adaptable to the kinds of change that comes along with working in an entrepreneurial environment.
Physical Demand and Work Environment
Ability to lift up to 50lbs.( use of lifting equipment or 2 person lift over 50lbs. )
Frequent bending, twisting, reaching, crawling, stretching and standing. This is a physically demanding role, involving, tools and equipment. May at times be highly physical work. Must have good physical fitness and agility. A sense of balance and head for heights. PPE is provided other than steel toed boots.
Salary: $15.50 – $18.50
Full Time: 45+ hours per week
Benefits: Health Insurance (after applicable waiting period per company policy) + Profit sharing
APPLY ONLINE OR COME IN AND COMPLETE AND APPLICATION TODAY!
8110 Opportunity View Colorado Springs, Colorado 80939
An Equal Opportunity Employer/ Drug Free Workplace
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org