Website Campbell Homes
Campbell Homes is a Colorado Springs based home builder established in 1965 and dedicated to building the best homes in Colorado Springs area. Campbell homes has a permanent, full time opportunity for an entry level position as a Construction Tech.
The Construction Tech’s primary rile is to support the construction efforts of the Project Superintendent and Assistant Superintendent by maintaining a clean and safe job site and to prepare building sites for various stages of construction. All Campbell Homes employees must also represent Campbell Homes with the highest level of integrity, character, professionalism, courtesy and ethics possible.
Campbell Homes offers a competitive salary in addition to benefits that include health, dental and vision programs,m life and AD&D policies along with paid time off in your first year.
- Maintain a clean job site
- Report any problems, damage, and oversights to Supervisor
- Perform assigned tasks completely in a timely manner
- Complete pre-inspection, pre walk and post walk punch lists and directed
- De-ice, shovel snow, and heat buildings as directed in winter
- Prepare houses for inspections
- Prepare houses for various phases of construction
- Lock and unlock houses daily
- Any other related duties as directed by Supervisor
- Driver’s license, dependable transportation and proof of insurance
- Must be capable of heavy lifting and working outdoors year round, as needed
- Pass a drug test prior to hire
- Ability to work independently
- Work hours will be 7AM to 5PM or as directed by Supervisor
- Must be available on weekends to shovel snow at model homes as specs
- This is a full time, permanent position with a vehicle allowance
$28-$30k Plus vehicle allowance…Depending on Experience.
If interested in this position please reach out to Ed Gonzales at 719-219-4910 or Egonzalez@campbellhomes.com
Campbell homes is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org