Website Alpine Lumber
Become an employee owner today. Alpine Lumber is 100% employee owned. Alpine Lumber offers Medical, Dental, Group Life, Long-Term Disability, matching 401K, PTO and Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
Safety Requirement: Safety is a core value at Alpine Lumber. The ability to work safely and prevent personal injury is a key job requirement for every position. Each Employee/Owner is also expected to be committed to the safety of themselves, fellow team members, and our customers and follow through with the commitment in everyday operations.
Position Summary: Operate a company vehicle in a safe, accurate, and on-time delivery of building materials to customers on job-sites. Operate vehicle in compliance with all Federal, State, and local laws and regulations. All drivers must deliver materials with exceptional customer service and build/maintain relationships with contractors and their crews.
- Know, understand, and abide by all Federal, State, and local laws and regulations.
- Maintain vehicle in compliance with Company and Government regulations.
- Safely secure and care for materials on truck with manual tie-down system, following all company procedures.
- Maintain positive customer relations on jobsites.
- Follow jobsite safety rules.
- Assist with lumberyard operations as necessary and all other work related jobs as assigned by supervisor.
- Maintain the company vehicle’s emergency equipment, logs, inspections, and cleanliness.
- Able to Read, Write, and effectively communicate in English.
- Maneuver self and/or materials on and off the truck in a sage manner.
- Drive a manual transmission.
- All other job-related activities requested by Supervisor.
- 1+ years if driving experience preferred.
- H.S. Diploma or Equivalent preferred.
- Valid Colorado Driver’s License.
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record/DOT Record.
- Basic Computer and Math Skills.
Physical & Environmental Requirements:
- Ability to lift and move weights of 50+lbs. repeatedly.
- Ability to drive and work in all climates.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Ability to climb in and out of truck and on and off the forklift
Pay Range: $17 – $25 hourly
Benefits: Eligible for all company benefits.
To apply please go to www.alpinelumber.com click in EMPLOYMENT and find desired position.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com