Website Bigfoot Drywall
A Fun and Easy to use Drywall Company
As a drywall installer and taper you will secure drywall panels to the interior of residential, commercial, and other types of construction and will prepare the drywall for painting and finishing.
- Measures and cuts drywall panels to fit in and around specific spaces as doors, windows, electrical outlets, and lighting fixtures.
- Installs drywall panels to wood or metal studs.
- Uses drywall compound to fill in and cover joints, screws, nails, and other imperfections.
- Sands joint compound once dry and applies drywall tape.
- Creates textured surfaces when requested.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Ability to read simple building plans.
- Ability to estimate quantity to materials required for a project
- Ability to measure and cut drywall to fir specific spaces.
- Excellent hand eye coordination.
- Ability to work independently and with a work crew.
- Ability to use hand tools and power tools required for installing drywall.
Education and Experience:
- High-School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Previous related experience preferred; on-the-job training offered.
- Prolonged periods standing, climbing ladders, bending, and kneeling.
- Physically able to install drywall and secure in place.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds at a time to life and move drywall panels.
FT 7AM to 3PM/4PM Depending on job $12.50 to $15 Depending on experience If interested, please email resume to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org