Website Wagner Equipment Rental
Keeping you moving
Wagner Equipment Co., the Caterpillar dealer for Colorado, New Mexico and far west Texas, is seeking applications for a General Warehouse worker in Colorado Springs, CO.
The General Warehouse worker is responsible for following established procedures while carrying out various functions as assigned in a manner that reflects the company’s vision of working as “One Professional Team.”
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- Processes customer and shop credits
- Performs various housekeeping tasks to ensure work areas are clean and free of safety hazards
- Checks orders for accuracy
- Works cooperatively with fellow team members to accomplish warehouse/parts goals
- Follows all safety rules and regulations when completing job responsibilities
- Calls to schedule pick ups
- Effectively interfaces with internal and external customers
- Pulls parts according to customer and shop orders and delivers parts to packing area
- Identifies the required delivery method and packs parts accordingly
- Prepares freight for delivery by shipper, secures to pallet, and completes shipping paperwork
- Receives shipments, including verifying accuracy of parts and quantity
- Inventories parts by verifying parts and quantities against system inventory
- Places parts on shelves
- Fills emergency back orders and delivers to proper location
- As needed, drives parts to designated location
- Moves parts and materials with a forklift
- Assembles hoses as a secondary function
- Conducts core inspections as assigned
- Other duties as assigned by manager
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle
- Basic familiarity with a computer keyboard and computer screens
- Ability to navigate through menus and options
- Noise: Loud
- Indoors and Outdoors
- Use of Hands
- Ability to ascend/descend ladders, stairs, etc.
- Heavy work that includes lifting and/or moving objects up to 94 pounds or more
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to operate a forklift
- Basic familiarity with light industrial equipment including saws, hoisting equipment, and hose presses
Pay Range: $15.00- $21.35 per hour
Pay rate is dependent upon education and experience
Additional Eligibility Requirements:
- Motor vehicle license
- Must pass all required pre-employment screenings which may include but are not limited to background checks, drug/alcohol testing, fit for duty testing, and any other job-related tests/screenings
Employee Benefits: Wagner Equipment Co. provides the following benefits to all full-time employees
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Plan
- Company Paid Holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- 401K Savings Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.
Wagner Equipment Co. is an EEO/AA/Veterans/Disabled employer.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.