Website FirePlace Warehouse ETC
The Premier Home and Hearth Showroom Since 1991
Fire Place Warehouse, ETC’s Design Center in Denver and Colorado Springs locations are currently hiring for Service Technician Assistants to work with Installation/Service Technicians that have experience with fireplace systems and gas line installation. Work would consist of installation and service work on gas, wood, pellet, and electric fireplaces. Positive interaction with clients is required in order to continue the company’s 5-Star Rating. Work truck and tools are provided.
We are looking for a candidate with the following”
- Ability to think on your feet, as construction jobs require
- Be able to lift 100lbs
- Be able to work on roof tops and tall ladders
- Team player with good communications skills for clients and staff
- Clean Driving record
- Ability to keep up with and turn in paper work as needed
- Compensation is based on experience
- High School or equivalent certificate
This is an apprenticeship position. We would assist you with learning how to install and service all types of fireplaces. You would also be supported in getting your NFI certification along with other educational opportunities to help make you more employable within the industry.
If interested please email resume and position you are applying for to firstname.lastname@example.org
PT 25-35 Hours FT 40-45 Hour Mon-Fri 8AM to 5PM (sometimes a few hours on Sat) $12.50 to $15 based on experience
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com