Website Planet Granite
Large Marble and Granite Company Seeking Numerous Entry Level Positions
Planet Granite, Inc 3020 N Stone Ave, Colorado Springs, Colorado 80907
Planet Granite, Inc is an industry leading Granite, Marble, and Quartz fabricator and installer based in Colorado Springs, Colorado. Planet Granite is currently looking for motivated and dependable rockstars to join our team! We are willing to train the right people to become future stone artisans in the industry. We have numerous projects planned for the future and opportunities for advancement. If you are interested in taking on a new rewarding career, or you want to continue to sharpen your stone skills then please come into our Showroom located at 3020 North Stone Ave, Colorado Springs, Colorado 80907 to fill out an application today!
Duties/Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- The ability to lift extremely heavy loads with two hands with an assistant on the other side
- The ability to cut and grind stone using a hand grinder to cut, edge, shape and sand according to customer specifications
- The ability to walk upstairs with heavy weights while maneuvering corners with heavy materials safely into homes
- The ability to learn how to safely and correctly operate a forklift and boom to offload trucks
- Great communication skills with fellow co-workers to promote a safe and efficient workspace
- The ability to perform bending, lifting, twisting, setting, turning, stepping, and other various movements in a water-based shop
- Fabricating stone with a hand grinder while moving it from side to side, applying pressure to the material in utilizing primarily upper body and wrist motion and strength for long periods of time
- The ability to drive or stand for long periods of time
- A career path to grow your professional experiences
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits, as well as certain other health and wellness benefits
- 401(K) plan with Company Match
- Other key Company benefits include accident insurance, critical illness, life insurance, and employee assistance program. More details about timing and conditions of benefits eligibility and other plan terms and conditions will be provided upon hire.
For any questions or concerns please email Morgan Hanes at email@example.com
Background check and drug testing required upon hire.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org