Website Overhead Door Company
Supplying You With Solutions, Exceeding Your Expectations
Overhead Door of Colorado Springs, a leader in the residential garage door business and part of the DH Pace Company, Inc., has an opening for a Residential Service Technician. You will install and service, a wide variety of garage doors, operating systems, and hardware. For more information or to speak to a member of the recruiting team, please call 800-507-0023.
- Install and/or repair a wide range of residential garage doors and operating systems.
- Identify opportunities to provide customers with products and services.
- Track and maintain job related paperwork and submit in a timely manner.
- Always operate with safety conscious manner while performing job duties
- Able to safely lift 75 pounds over your head
- One year of construction preferred
- Must possess valid driver’s license
- Able to pass a drug screen
- Customer Service oriented
Why DH Pace?
- Physical ability to lift up to 75 lbs. independently; the ability to bend, climb, and stand for an extended amount of time.
- MUST have your own tools.
- Strong background using power tools and hand tools is required.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
Why DH Pace?
DH Pace Company is a distribution, construction, and service organization offering a complete range of door and door related products through over 40 offices in 20 states. The company is privately-held and family operated for over 90 years, with sales in 2018 in excess of $500MM and in excess of $650MM in 2019.
We reward your hard work, dedication, and success by offering the following:
- $250.00 bonus after 90 days with successful completion of field training and evaluation of installation practices.
- $250.00 after 6 months upon successful progression of the installation of doors and openers / number of units installed weekly / monthly.
- Company Truck provided after training
- Comprehensive benefits package which includes health insurance, life insurance, 401(k) company contribution, paid time off plan, and more!
Pay range for this position: From $17 an hour based on experience.
Successful completion of references, employment verifications, background check and drug screen required.
2 years: Experience in the Industry
WAYS TO APPLY:
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
To apply for this job email your details to Mike.Leonard@dhpace.com