Galvanized Endeavors is currently seeking Tower Technicians to join our Tower Crew Family. This is the job for the height lovers, adrenaline seekers and those who want to be a critical part of the American infrastructure. This is an entry level position, however if you feel that you can go bigger and better, we welcome you to come prove it to us! Experience in tower related construction is a big plus.
Who We Are:
Galvanized Endeavors, LLC is a total turnkey supplier of telecommunications infrastructure implementation throughout the tower industry. We are actively engaged in all aspects of telecommunications construction, including raw-land site builds, antenna and line installs/upgrades, as well as civil and electrical installations. We are headquartered in Colorado Springs, CO with a training facility in Canon City, CO. We are a family owned company that is passionate about ensuring stability and growth of the American infrastructure. Our culture works for the focus-driven self starter.
Why work with us:
We are proud of the collective, team-oriented atmosphere that drives this company to excellence. We desire every member of our team to advance in knowledge and skill and to pursue exceptional performance and safety. Galvanized Endeavors is also heavily involved in industry standards and safety organizations, including NATE and NWSA
What we expect of you:
- Must be willing and able to climb various heights and multiple type structures/towers (up to 2000 feet) .
- Be a focus-driven, self starter who is eager to learn and advance your career with us and be a team player.
- Must poses exceptional communication skills.
- Mechanically inclined.
- Assist with installation of various tower equipment and types.
- Perform routine and special circumstance tower maintenance.
- Advance into a role where you are able to perform additional tasks as required by the project.
- Able to recognize safety hazards and perform all duties in a sage manner.
- Always maintaining a professional working attitude with co-workers and customers.
- Continually advancing your industry education and knowledge.
- Upholding quality workmanship to industry standards.
- Ability to lift, carry, and maneuver heavy or awkward objects weighing 80lbs or more.
- Interested and willing to regularly travel to job sites for up to 3 weeks at a time within the Company’s geographical footprint.
- Always willing to work in adverse weather conditions.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from Headquarters.
- Must be able to travel and work within a non-structured schedule.
- Percentage of travel required can vary based on project workflow.
- Must have complete knowledge on use and care of basic hand tools and power tools.
- Must have valid Driver’s License and the ability to obtain a DOT physical certification. CDL Class A certification a plus.
- Must be 18 years old.
Things you will learn on the job:
- How wireless infrastructure operates.
- General tower and fall protection safety.
- Active education and job-related certifications:
- OSHA 10 or 30 certifications- A plus if you already have this!
- Authorized Climber (Level 1)
- Authorized Rescue (Level 1)
- Competent Climber ( Level II)
- Competent Rescue (Level II)
- First Aid/CPR
- Basic Rigging
- Basic Knowledge and understanding of DOT driver qualifications
- 401 (k) with Company match
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Per Diem for Personal Use
- Job Site Transportation Provided
- Heavy promotion from within
Wage Rage:$15.00 to $20.00
How to apply: Stop in to Headquarters and fill out an application 2264 Naegle Road Colorado Springs, CO 80904 or contact Daniel Ricke at firstname.lastname@example.org (719) 632-6727
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com